10 Best Deodorants for Men
For women, buying a fragrance is almost like second nature. They always seem to love shopping for something that adds to their femininity, while for men it’s a much different experience. Smelling nice isn’t a hobby for men, it’s a necessity and a practical choice. That’s why men would normally just buy the closest deodorant they can find, without even reading the label. In order for men to be more pro-active when buying deodorants, they need to know a bit more about them.
Why Do Men Need Deodorant?
- The right deodorants don’t only make men smell amazing, they also target and eliminate the bacteria which causes the bad odor.
- You might become immune to antiperspirants, but deodorants will keep fighting the good fight against those germs under your arms.
- Smelling better boosts your confidence and your self-esteem which will make you better at your career, social situations and relationships.
- It is not always possible to smell your own sweat, you should always wear deodorant, even if you think you might not need it. Most people are too ‘nice’ and won’t tell you if you smell bad, but you can be sure that they will talk about your problem amongst themselves. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
What Are The Best Deodorants For Men
1.Every Man Jack Cedarwood
This deodorant boasts a subtle, but very masculine scent and it is built from solid musky and woodsy scents. Every Man Jack contains a combination of Lichen extract and rosemary, which are both completely natural antibacterial agents. It works against the growth of bacteria and it smells great, too.
2. Speed Stick Ocean Surf Clear Deodorant
If you’re looking for value for your money, Speed Stick is the way to go. It’s cheap and it gets the job done 100% of the time. Other fragrances in the same price range might be overpowering at times but Ocean Surf has just the right amount of manliness to it.
3. Arm and Hammer Essentials Natural Fresh Deodorant
Yes, looks like the baking soda company is into fragrances as well. This isn’t so strange when you consider that they use their trademark baking soda in their deodorants instead of aluminum. It’s unscented and very affordable.
4.Truly’s Natural Deodorant
When it comes to fighting body odor, Trudy’s is a weapon that you would definitely want in your arsenal. It’s great for sensitive skin and it won’t stain your clothing. It’s also completely organic.
5. AXE Phoenix Deodorant Stick For Men
AXE will make sure you’re the freshest smelling dude in the room. Even those days when you don’t have time to shower after your daily workout at the gym. AXE Phoenix has a classic and fruity fragrance.
6.Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
This deodorant is not amazingly affordable, but it promises to keep your underarms dry for 48-hours. Stay fresh and save money with this marvelous product.
7. Burt’s Bees Herbal Deodorant
If you’re looking for a natural deodorant you can trust, this is the product for you. Not only does it have tantalizing scents of citrus and Cyprus, it uses cornstarch to absorb sweaty odors, before they get a chance to rear their ugly heads.
8. Anthony Alcohol-Free Deodorant
Yellow stains on white shirts are something of the past with this problem-solving deodorant. Apply it after showers to get the best results from this herbal, alcohol-free product.
9. Baxter Of California Citrus And Herbal-musk Deodorant
This is another great product for guys with sensitive skin. This deodorant combat’s unwanted rashes and is one of the few gel-based deodorants that won’t stain your clothes.
10. Lab Series Deodorant Stick for Men
A pricey deodorant, but definitely worth the cash. Its expert formulas are on a totally different level compared to other deodorants. It has a very neutral smell which means it can be used with your cologne without any of the scents clashing. Aluminum and talc are the magic ingredients which make it last the whole day.