3 Steps to Make Cheap, Natural and Effective Deodorant
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a fancy laboratory or high-tech equipment to make your own deodorant. Of course, the deodorant you make won’t be in a special designer spray bottle, but it will be a deodorant that is cheap, natural and very effective. All you’ll need are a few ingredients that can easily be found around your home or at your local grocery store.
What You’ll Need:
- Baking soda
- Non-GMO cornstarch
- Coconut oil
- Essential oils like tea tree, lavender or bergamot
How To Make It:
- Mix your baking soda and cornstarch. Use ½ a cup of each for best results.
- Blend with coconut oil.
- Blend and experiment with your choice of essential oils.
- And then it’s done!
Why Make Your Own Deodorant?
- Financially, it is a much cheaper alternative to store-bought deodorants.
- Have fun experimenting with different flavors.
- Know exactly what goes into the product you’re putting on your skin.