3 steps to make cheap, natural and effective deodorant
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a fancy laboratory and high-tech equipment to make your own deodorant. It won’t be in a special spray bottle, but it will be cheap, natural and very effective. All you need are few ingredients that are easy to find at your local store or around your home.
What you’ll need:
- Baking Soda
- Non-GMO cornstarch
- Coconut oil
- Essential oils like tea tree, lavender or bergamot
How to make it:
- Mix your baking soda and cornstarch. Use ½ a cup of each for best results.
- Blend with coconut oil.
- Blend and experiment with your choice of essential oils.
- And then it’s done!
Why make your own Deodorant?
- Financially, it is a much cheaper alternative to store-bought deodorants.
- Have fun experimenting with different flavors.
- Know exactly what goes into the product you’re putting on your skin.