Top 5 Best antiperspirants for excessive sweating
For some of us normal deodorants aren’t enough to battle the effects of sweating. If you are one of those people, you need to consider using antiperspirants. Antiperspirants are more preventative than deodorants. They go to the core of the problem to help you sweat less.
Why do some people sweat more than others?
- It was thought an old wives tale for a long time, but it has been proven true: Even though they have the same amount of sweat glands, men sweat more than women.
- People that generally don’t move around a lot or unfit people sweat more than fit people.
- People that are overweight will generally sweat more because fat insulates heat, which will cause their bodies to regulate it’s temperature.
- Caffeine can sometimes increase perspiration. The same goes for alcohol and nicotine.
- Sometimes it’s just about what your wearing rather than how your body works. Heavy synthetic clothes can cause heavy sweating.
- Some people sweat excessively, because they have a condition called hyperhidrosis.
How can antiperspirants help with excessive sweating?
Antiperspirants use aluminum and other natural methods to temporarily block your sweat pores to help you physically sweat less.
What are the best antiperspirants for excessive sweating?
MiracleDry AM/PM Antiperspirant System
This incredible antiperspirant system uses two different roll-ons to treat extreme underam perspiration. MiracleDry AM, to be applied every morning and MiracleDry PM which should be used twice a week in the evenings. It uses special skin softeners and emollients to optimize comfort.
It’s extra strong formula lasts for up to 7 days and a bottle will last for up to 2 months, which makes it effective and efficient. Safely treat your hyperhidrosis and battle excessive sweating with this FDA compliant formula.
Let it’s 1200 plus reviews on Amazon speak for the effectiveness of SweatBlock. One application of this antiperspirant will keep you fresh and dry for up to a week. Hyperhidrosis doesn’t stand a chance.
PURAX Antiperspirant Adhesive Underarm Pads
PURAX follows a different approach when it comes to battling excessive sweating. Rather they sell their solution in the form of pads. Their self-adhesive underarm pads absorb sweat and odor. They are naturally absorbent and don’t make use of any special ingredients.
This extra-strong antiperspirant treats excessive sweating for up to 8-days and can be used for underarms and feet. It’s unique formula will only block over-active sweat glands so as to not have an effect on the way your body regulates it’s temperature. No prescription needed.