How to get deodorant stains out of shirts?
Many deodorants claim that they won’t stain your clothes, but this is not always the case. Here are a few methods for removing those ugly stains from your favorite shirts.
- Make-up remover is a magic tool tool for removing all sorts of stains including those cause by deodorants. Make-up removing wipes are the easiest to use for this particular job, but you can use liquid remover as well.
- If you’re in the market for some new pantihose, you can use your old nylons to rub out deodorant stains.
- This isn’t something you’ll just have lying around your home, but microfibre sponges are also a nifty tool for stain removal. If you have constant problems with underarm stains and not ready to change your deodorant it might be time to invest in these.
- Baby wipes are alcohol-free and gentle on fabrics. Their great for getting rid of stains.
- You don’t have to be fancy. You can use a wash cloth as well to rub out your stains, but if you do make sure it’s not too wet, otherwise you’ll have to wait to wear that shirt another day.
- If all else fails, you can also find removal sponges specifically labelled as deodorant removers at the shops. They’re great for keeping in your purse or car.